"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snot, and more Snot

So, for the last several days I've been up to my ears in snot. Not my snot. The snot of my two precious angels, S&P. P got it first at the very beginning of the new year and S soon followed suit. And let me just say, it is tiring having two little sick ones. Not only do they wake up several times during the night because they can't breathe, but then during the day all they want to do is lay on me. Although, I've enjoyed having an excuse to just lay and snuggle with my little ones :) Anyway, they've gotten past the nasty fevers of 102/103 degrees and I think we're on the home stretch. Now I just have to pray J and I don't get it! Pumping OJ and vitamins in my system as we speak....

No comments: