"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Okay, so I know that it's been forever and a day since I posted anything and by now I've probably lost all readers of the blog. But for the people that still have faith that I can actually post on a regular basis, I will blog on. So, I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday season. We had a blast in our household and too much went on to tell everything. But, one of the highlights of the past couple of weeks was when J, my brother and I got to go to a Bears vs. Texans game in Houston. J won the tickets a while back at a golf tournament and we've been looking forward to it ever since. The tickets were on the 50 yard line about 7 rows behind the Texans bench, so needless to say it was a really fun time (and I got some great pics!). Not such a fun time, though, was watching the Bears stink up the joint with their pitiful football skills. (My regrets out to the dad and son duo who sat in front of J!!) It was a tough loss to watch, especially since a win for the Bears could have put them in the playoffs, but ultimately it was a great experience. Thanks to Grandma, Nana, and Kassie for sharing babysitting duties for S&P!


Texans Head Coach Gary Kubiak getting into his team for their poor performance thus far (the team managed to pick up the pace after this little pep talk). Is it just me or does it look as if he is about to release an expletive from his mouth? And that vain on his neck....Oh my.



An action shot just before the snap



I'm not necessarily a fan of either of these players, but throughout the whole game, they were always by each other's side. I thought this was a pretty cool picture of the camaraderie that these two guys share.

1 comment:

Carly Rodriguez said...

She Blogs! I love the new banner a the top...had fun with y'all this weekend.