"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

So, yesterday was my sister-in-law's birthday and so to her I say...hope you had a happy 28th!!! (and your present is on its way :-) Since the girls and I couldn't see her on her birthday, I thought this video was the next best thing. I recorded it yesterday and tried my darndest to post this blog yesterday, but it took me for-e-ver to figure out how to get the video on to my computer. Then for whatever reason, adding the video to the blog took so long I thought I was going to have to wish her a happy 29th instead!!

Anyway, here's a little birthday wish from the P Munch. Enjoy!

Sidenote: I just noticed the blog says I posted on the 22nd...but I just added it this morning (the 23rd). Or maybe I actually posted the text yesterday and edited with the video this morning. Either way, I DO know when her birthday is!!! :-)

1 comment:

Carly Rodriguez said...

This makes me very happy! Thanks for sharing it...