"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Friday, September 12, 2008

Time flies...

My, what a difference a few weeks make in the life of a little one. A few weeks ago, I had a baby that had a toothless smile and could barely sit up on her own. Now I have to watch where I walk for fear that Sydney has crawled in my path and, YES!, we have a tooth. Imagine my surprise when I saw that bottom tooth poking out at a mere 7 months of age (considering Presleigh took 9 1/2 months to get even an inkling of a tooth).

Anyway, watching my two girls grow gives me the greatest joy and it happens all too quickly. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for these precious little ones!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Carly Rodriguez said...

hmmmm , I am on my "thinking stool" trying to plan the next time we can get together. Joe is really missing the girls, we will have to plan something soon.

Carly

Candice said...

I know! We need to plan a get together soon before the crazy holiday season starts!