"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Future Farmer?

I'm always surprised by the things that amuse P and the types of things she becomes fascinated with (like spoons, for instance). A couple of weeks ago the girls and I met up with Rachel and Ike for a visit to the Children's Museum. I had never been before so I didn't really know what to expect, but we had such a great time! P did really well and explored the majority of the setups, but of course she had favorites. Would you believe that one of them was milking a fake cow in which water actually comes out of the teat (can I write that on a family blog??) into a bucket?

Bonding with the cow, pre-milking



And going in for the gold




I had to pry her away, but eventually she gave in and we enjoyed the rest of the museum. I'll post the rest of the pics on Snapfish soon...

1 comment:

Carly Rodriguez said...

You can milk ANYTHING with teats!