"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stylin'

I love naptime. Not my own (although if it existed I would indeed love it!). I really relish the time the girls are sleeping. It comes just about every day around 1:00 pm when I get S&P all squared away in their beds for a couple of hours. And as any stay at home mom would tell you, those couple of hours are vital for our sanity. Praise God for making sleep a major requirement for little children....otherwise I'd be in the loony bin by now.

But lately I've looked forward to the end of naptime only to see what sort of outfit P is sporting as she walks down the stairs. See, with the arrival of baby Wyatt coming upon us, Jason and I have been really encouraging P to get dressed on her own. She has picked up on it quickly and enjoys showing off her new skill. Perhaps a little too much....

I went to check on her the other day during naptime and this is what I found. Wouldn't her hands be hot?





And this afternoon she walked down the stairs looking like this. That's right...tights OVER her shorts. Fantastic.





While P likes to tell me she's "stylin'", I think I'll be picking out her outfits for a while...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that girl!