"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Monday, May 10, 2010

6 months....

Sooooo.....a lot has happened since I last posted. Life just got really hectic and I really didn't think anyone read this blog anymore anyway, so I set it aside. However, after some heckling this weekend by my sister-in-law and mother-in-law (love you guys!) I decided that perhaps I should dust off the ole laptop and get back to blogging. Here's a recap of what all has happened over the last 6 months:

Our little munchkin celebrated her 3rd birthday




We found out we will be welcoming baby #3 in mid-July. After much anticipation and perspiration (on Jason's part) we found out it would be a boy. S&P cannot wait to meet Baby Wyatt. :)




We took a family vacation to New York to visit relatives and enjoy some snow




Our little squidster celebrated her 2nd birthday




And of course there are about a thousand other things that went on around here most of which include 2 little munchkins and their mischievous personalities. Perhaps I will be able to catch everyone up over time....

1 comment:

Carly Rodriguez said...

You did it....

If you need help with pictures in order to cathc-up, dont worry...I have a million. haha!