"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." I Cor. 8:6

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Squid!

Today is my baby's 1st birthday! Hard to believe. It has been a hard, but extremely fun, year and I can't explain how much joy this little one brings to me. I am truly blessed!

Anyway, I put together a little montage of the past year and how much S has changed. I hope everyone enjoys!

4 comments:

Carly Rodriguez said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Can't wait to add more to the collection. I can't believe how much lighter her hair has gotten.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl. You are truly Blest!

trace said...

she is so completely adorable! and i love that song, one of my favorites! give her some auntie kisses and we'll see you soon!

Jo Goedert said...

Hi Candice ... just ran across this Blog address so having fun catching up! I had forgotten how much hair Sydney used to have. How we enjoyed our evening in your beautiful home. Your babies are lovely and so are you!! Love, "Aunt" Jo